Now CoQ10 50 mg 50 Softgels
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a vitamin-like compound that plays a central role in cellular energy production. CoQ10 is found throughout the body, but is especially concentrated in the heart, liver, and kidney and production has been found to decline with age. CoQ10 works with vitamin E as a potent free radical scavenger in cell membranes, as well as within blood vessels. Years of scientific research have shown that CoQ10 helps maintain a healthy heart and vascular system.
|Average Rating:||Not Rated|
- Take 1 softgel 1 to 2 times daily with food.
- NOW uses only the natural, all-trans form of CoQ10.
- Contains no titanium dioxide. Separation and color variation in the softgel may occur. This is natural and doesn't affect product quality.
- Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- Natural color variations may occur in this product.
- Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Caution: Consult physician is pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach children. Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
|Country of origin||USA|
Vitamin E, Selenium, Coenzyme Q10.
Rice Bran Oil, Softgel Capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerin, water, carob), Beeswax and Soy Lecithin.